is what Luther Vandross and Janet Jackson may have sang if they were like me.

I love freebies, anything cool that people have sent me for nada is good in my world. Make-up, cosmetics, toiletries, books, DVDs, tickets, gadgets...anything! I would like my home to look like the inside of a magazine editors cupboard!

I have joined a couple of networks that send you 'free stuff' for an honest review, if you like it, post about it. They are The Contagious Network and Vibe Village.

If anyone wants to send me products for an honest review, get in touch!

Monday, 25 April 2011

So Simple...



I was invited to trial a range of Simple Products (and was given some extra to pass on to my friends) from the lovely people at The Contagious Network.


Simple also have a life coach page on Facebook, who gives advice on issues that matter to you in your life today.  


Simple Skincare was launched in 1960 with Simple Soap (the first ever perfume and colour free soap) and have expanded their range over time.  You can find more information on their history on their Wikipedia page.


The products I was given to try were refreshing facial wash gelhydrating light moisturiser and conditioning eye make up remover.  All the products are unscented and kind to the skin.  I first used the eye make up remover which removed my stubborn eye make up (and left over lip stain) without any irritation.   I then used the facial wash gel which lathered up quite nicely but not too much!  It left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed without the tightness you get sometimes with other cleansers.  Finally I used the moisturiser which melted into my skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated without any oiliness.  


The range is lovely and I thoroughly recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment